Golja Haines & Friend provide a range of services for international clients looking to apply for patents and trademarks in Australia. Whether you are looking for in-depth knowledge and advice about Australian practice, or you simply require assistance to lodge documents and act as an address for service, we can help you. The level of input on Examination Reports can be tailored to your needs, with no additional charges for unwanted services.
We are located in Western Australia, which means we are available later in the day than most other Australian firms. Depending on when we receive your request, we can often provide same or next day service for application lodgements in Australia. If you have an urgent filing in Australia, please call and we will make every effort to get it lodged the same day.
Contact us for
- Australian & New Zealand Patent National Phase Entry
- Australian & New Zealand Patent Paris Convention Applications
- Australian Trademark Applications
- Australian Provisional Refusal for Madrid Protocol Applications
- Australian & New Zealand Design Registration
- Recording Assignments
Get In Touch
Suite 3, Level 1
23 Richardson Street, South Perth WA 6151, Australia
+61 8 6468 0932